SPRING BREAK WORKOUT AND NUTRITION TIPS!
4 x 16 x 4 (4 exercises, 16 reps, 4 sets) Should take around 12-15 minutes. Below is a workout you could do by itself each morning of Spring Break, or pair it with a walk/run or a Flow class! Anyone who posts on social media during Spring Break week doing any of these workouts will be entered to win 4G swag! Be sure to tag 4G Athletic AND AM Yoga.
- Gate Swings – 16 total
- Push Up to Shoulder Tap – 16 total
- Forward to Cross Back Lunge – 16 each leg
- Alt Plank Up with Mtn Climber – 16 total
- Link for a Flow class with AM Yoga: http://amyoga111.com/spring-break-podcast
- WATER! Make sure you stay hydrated! Try to drink 32-64 ounces of water (about 2-4 bottles) first thing in the morning.
- Eat a good breakfast! Start each day with some veggies, protein, and healthy carbs to give you energy and start your day off right with a full belly.
- Pack easy-to-eat fruits and veggies for the beach/pool: grapes, blueberries, carrots, celery, and cucumbers.
- Eat fish! If you are going somewhere by the coast, choose fresh fish for lunch and/or dinner. Grilled, seared, or blackened are great ways to eat fish.
- Calories from fruity drinks can add up. Try to opt for only having one fruity drink and from there choose an option less calorie-dense. Again, stay hydrated!
- Last tip for spring break… Wear sunscreen!
*NOTE* Due to spring break and a good portion of our 4G team being out, we do have some modifications to the schedule for 3/31 to 4/6. Thank you!