FAQ Surrounding COVID and Studio Changes:
With state restrictions lifted, we have reopened our doors as of Wednesday, September 9th.
We will carefully open with a phased approach to ensure confidence and peace of mind for members and our team. This includes cleaning, safety and distancing protocols that align with CDC guidelines and industry best practices.
At 4G we understand that many are very excited to return on Wednesday and we can’t wait to welcome you back! We also understand that some may need a little more time. All unlimited memberships that were suspended since March have been terminated so the choice is in YOUR hands as to when you feel comfortable and ready to come back, you can sign up online at any time.
Some things to note that will look, feel and be a bit different for our initial phase of opening:
CAPACITY IN CLASSES
- Due to state restrictions we are held to opening at only 25% capacity. This means we are only allotted around 50 people in the building at any one time and will have to stagger classes to make this do-able. We will run each of our 4 modalities but will have to cap classes around 12-20 participants per studio.
LATE CANCEL FEES
- Since we will have limited spots in each of our studio spaces, we will have to go back to charging Late Cancel Fees within the 12-hour window. We are asking you all to help as much as you can by removing yourself from class if you do not plan to attend to open a spot for someone else. We thank you in advance.
- You have the choice of checking in at the front desk with our Studio Assistant team or the option of checking in via the iPad. If using the iPad, please use hand sanitizer prior to use.
ARE MASKS REQUIRED?
- In accordance with the State of Michigan Executive Order, protective face coverings must be worn AT ALL TIMES while inside 4G. Please be mindful that working out with a mask is going to feel different and it’s crucial that you pay attention to how you feel and take breaks and get water when you need.
UNAVAILABLE EQUIPMENT & AMENITIES
- Mats – in all studio spaces, we will no longer be loaning out Mats so please come prepared with your own
- MOVE Equipment – we will temporarily remove some pieces of the Move equipment so there are less points of contact. This will not be indefinitely but for our first initial phase of opening.
SAFETY & CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Through research, CDC guidelines and industry best practices, we have formulated extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including the introduction of EPA registered disinfectants proven to eliminate COVID-19 on surfaces.
- Sanitizing Stations – hand and equipment sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the studio
- Reinforced Protocols – Constant reinforcement of front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house sanitation procedures
- Increased Frequency – Our Coaches, Studio Assistants and Management have new procedures for wiping equipment down before and after class.
6’ SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Please make sure you are following are 6’ distancing guidelines while inside the studio spaces as well as the main area of the building.
- Congregation outside or inside studio before or after class is not allowed.
- We are not only excited to welcome our 4G membership base back but also our coaches. Our schedule that starts on 9/9 will be posted by 9/7 so please stay tuned for that!
- There is a change to our pricing structure that will happen effective Tuesday, 9/8
- Unlimited Membership – $94
- 25 pack – $250 ($10 per class)
- 10 pack $120 ($12 per class)